Sligo Comhairle na nÓg Photography Competition 2015 incorporating Instagram Photos
Alive2Thrive – 5 a day for your positive mental health
We have all heard about our 5 a day when it comes to fruit and vegetable intake, but what about 5 a day for our positive mental health?
Sligo Comhairle na nÓg is inviting entries to the Alive2Thrive photography competition. The theme of the project is your 5 a day for positive mental health. The 5 a day for positive mental health are:
- Connect – make connections through family, friends, music, sport, strengthen relationships and share!
- Be Active – get those feel good endorphins going
- Be Aware – increase your self-awareness and take in the many wonders of the world around you.
- Give – doing good makes us feel good so do a good deed today.
- Get Involved – Getting involved relates to connecting, it provides experience, teaches valuable skills and increases self-confidence. Join a club or group.
So focusing on the themes above, send in your photographs and let us know how you get your 5 a day for your positive mental health.