We all live in stressful times. Understanding how stress can impact on our lives and what we can do about it is key to strengthening our resilience and ability to cope.
Stress Control is a free 6 session course to manage stress. It is for people who want to learn some great ways to control common problems such as anxiety, depression, panic, poor sleep, burnout, loss of confidence or low self-esteem (in other words, ‘stress’).
The six sessions consist of:
- Week 1: Information about stress
- Week 2: Controlling your body
- Week 3: Controlling your thoughts
- Week 4: Controlling your actions
- Week 5: Controlling your panic, using your breathing to control stress, prevention skills and medication
- Week 6: Controlling your sleep, Wellbeing and Controlling your Future
|Weds 20th April for 6 consecutive Weds||6pm – 7.30pm||Sligo Institute of Technology|
For more details or to book a place contact Thomas in HSE Health Promotion Sligo on 071 9135908 or email Thomas.Mcbride@hse.ie . Everyone welcome, Advanced booking is essential!